This is not too late to acquire a new skill or thinking of enrolling any online course. No, one know how long this COVID-19 pandemic takes but we can leverage this time in upskilling. During lockdown many companies offering free courses to help students in their learning. Here we have got you the list of free online courses to learn new skills and advance your career.
We understand that during our normal working days, students are loaded with their assignments and employees are with their office work. So, this is the best time to learn something you are passionate about. Before heading on courses you can also check out the list of best online learning platforms.
We recommend to pick the one and finish during the lockdown to Upskill Yourself. Let’s explore the courses according to the trending industry:
List of free online courses
1. Online Language Courses
- By Coursera: English for Career Development
- By Google: English for Career Development
- By Coursera: Chinese for Beginners
2. Online Computer Science Course
- By Stanford Online: The course focuses on hardware, software, working and code of the computer.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Course: Those who want to learn excel, this course includes all out of the box tips, tools, project files, formulas, Quiz, and Exercises etc.
- By Futurelearn: Build Your First Mobile Game
- By Oxford Homestudy: Cyber Security.
- By Skillup online & NASSCOM FutureSkills®: AI foundational course.
- By HARVARD University: CS50’s Introduction to Game Development
- By All India Council of Technical Education: Diploma in Machine Learning with R studio. Check all courses by AICTE.
- By HARVARD University: CS50’s Mobile App Development with React Native
- By HARVARD University: Introduction to Computer Science
- By Google: Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
- By Coursera: IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
3. Online Digital Marketing Courses
- By Google: Get certified in the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- By Oxford Homestudy: Online Marketing Courses
- By Google: Promote a business with online advertising
- By Oxford Homestudy: Social Media Marketing
- By Hubspot: Learn an Introduction to Ecommerce Marketing
- By edx: Digital Branding and Engagement
- By Coursera: The Strategy of Content Marketing
4. Online Graphic Designing Course
- By Google: Fundamentals of Graphic Design