OnePlus 5 – Full Phone Specs, Price, Launch Date and More
Here A Good news for OnePlus lover, very soon OnePlus going to launch it’s smartphone OnePlus 5 in market and now the rumors has started about the phone lots of rumored revealed by online sites about the and company also started dropping hints about the OnePlus 5 through some of the videos the company has produced.
In The videos, which feature Indian celebrities and which that went live yesterday, the company talks about a mysterious new phone that is coming soon, hinting at some of the features it is going to pack. Reading between the lines reveals that the OnePlus 5 is likely to come with dual selfie camera. It is also likely to have newer colors including funky yellow and will possibly have very thin bezels around its screen.
There is nothing official about the OnePlus 5 features for now, but given the fact that these teaser videos come just weeks ahead of the expected OnePlus 5 launch, it is almost certain that we are going to see a dual-selfie camera in the OnePlus 5.
The OnePlus’s new upcoming smartphone has just surfaced yet again in two new images, and this device resembles the recently leaked prototype quite a bit, even though it’s a bit different. The dual-LED, dual-tone flash sensor which is utilized here is placed in-between the two rear-facing camera sensors here, while it is located below them on the prototype
OnePlus drops some hints about the design of the phone. In this video, it hints that the OnePlus 5 will feature a screen that will have very thin bezels. This will help OnePlus to compete with his competitor.
Specifications for the phone and price
Other than the aforementioned details, there is some more information about the OnePlus 5 that has leaked here and there. Here is a quick summary of it:
– It is almost certain that the phone will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835.
– It is also certain that the phone will come with Oxygen OS that is based on Android Nougat.
– The smartphone is expected to come with at least 6GB of RAM. Although some variants may also have 8GB RAM.
– The smartphone will definitely come with 64GB internal storage and will have 128GB variant as well.
– The OnePlus 5 will definitely have metal body, although some rumours also suggest ceramic body.
– The OnePlus 5 is going to have a higher starting price compared to the OnePlus 3T, reports suggest. This could be because the cost of making the OnePlus 5 is also going to be higher.
– There is no word on the kind of cameras that the OnePlus 5 will pack in. But expect the front camera to have the same 16-megapixel image sensor that is inside the OnePlus 3T. On the rear, although rumours suggest a 16-megapixel sensor, there is a string possibility that the OnePlus 5 will come with different image sensor compared to what is there in the OnePlus 3T.
– The phone is almost crayon to come with the 5.5-inch screen.
– The phone will certainly come with a new version of Dash Charging, fingerprint scanner and will definitely have support for two SIM cards.
– OnePlus 5 will be launched in India at the same time when it hits the global markets. Expect the launch in June, or early July. We have a feeling that it is going to be June.
Our source also had a few things to say on pricing, revealing that the OnePlus 5 will use “more costly components” and that OnePlus is “looking at a significantly higher price point due to components and design”. Our source does note that pricing is not yet confirmed, but that it will definitely be higher than previous devices in order to “signal competitiveness with the biggest brands” and could be as high as $650.