Google AdSense approval process
Google AdSense is one of the oldest monetization programs, Google launched this program on June 18, 2003. This program is the best way to make money online from your blog. It works by displaying advertisement on your blog and rewards you with income for every visitors that click on the advertisements. In the previous post, we learned about Google AdSense and how to create Google AdSense account. In this post, we will learn about How to get Google AdSense approval on your blog?
As we know that Google AdSense is the best way to make money online, but this is not so easy to get Google AdSense Approval. You make little mistakes and get disapproved every time. Here are most common reasons for disapproval –
- Blog does not follow the Google AdSense policies
- Insufficient content
- No About us, Contact us page
- Design of your blog
Criteria For Google AdSense Approval On Your Blog
The Google AdSense approval process isn’t difficult, there is some basic requirement to get approved.
If you want to get Google AdSense approval on your blog then please make sure your blog has at least 35 posts that are of good quality and are not copied and avoid to include the short post on your blog. Posts should be written within 400 to 1000 words.
Google always want their users to get the best experience while browsing through any website or blog. If you want to get Google AdSense approval on your blog then improve the quality of your blog, which means your blog design is clean and easy to navigate. Google believes that if you maintain professional color scheme on your blog, the user might be willing to come back.
One last thing to note is that Google wants to know your identity. So make sure you have the following pages on your blog with the complete information about you and your blog.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Terms of Usage
If your blog is ready with all these above criteria, then you can apply to Google AdSense on your blog.
Here is the Process of Google AdSense Approval on your blog –
- Create a Google AdSense account – Go to the AdSense page and sign in to your Google account which is associated with the AdSense program or Sign Up for the AdSense account.
- Provide all the correct information about you and your blog.
- Log in to your AdSense account, create and place AdSense Ad units code on your blog.
- This will not display any Ads on your blog rather it shows only blank ads until final approval doesn’t finish. This process may take 1-2 days to one week for approval.
- After final Google AdSense approval process, you will receive an email letting you know that your AdSense account has been approved.
- Once you got fully approved Google AdSense account, the Ads will appear on your blog.
- Google AdSense team will mail you a PIN to your address when your earning reaches $10.
- When you get the PIN, log in to your Google AdSense account and enter the PIN to verify your address.
- Congrats you have completed all the Google AdSense approval steps and now you are making money from your blog.
- When your earning reaches $100, you can receive your earnings direct to your bank account from Google.
Check out – How To Add Google Ads To Your Website?